Virtual Company Parties
Party In a Box! Remote All-Staffs and Holiday Parties
How it Works
Uh oh, in charge of booking a virtual all-staff event? Let the pros take care of it!
We know you’d rather throw an in-person all staff, drink too many margs and watch Phil from Accounting go ham on karaoke. And next year, that’ll happen!
For now, I’m here to show you that virtual teams can still have an amazingly awesome company party, where everyone feels connected and inspired (all from the comfort of their own computers).
We’ve boiled it down to a fail-proof party formula that you can apply for any company (50-500+ people) which we call the Party in a Box.
Long story short: you’ll see how this remote team party will:
- engage your staff
- boost morale
- ensure that you’re office royalty (until the next party)
Tell Me More…
Our Party In A Box is a festival-style online party, where everyone can choose-their-own-adventure. With multiple facilitators running a variety of fun themed rooms, there will be something for everyone!
Included in our Party in a Box is:
- Experience design with your Virtual Experiences Specialist
- Custom event webpage with schedule, activity descriptions, and room links
- Expertly facilitated company party
How do I book?
Just fill out our intake form to let us know the date and time of your party, and select your “top request” rooms (you can also mark any rooms you definitely don’t want).
We’ll reach out to our hosts, and then put together an event proposal, and then send you a secure payment link.
Then, we’ll create an event landing page that you can share with your team. The day of the party, your host will meet everyone in the Home Room, and explain the event’s flow and Theme Rooms, then let ‘em loose!
Home Room (welcome, ice breakers, time for short speech from an exec)
Session A - Theme Rooms (plus Home Room stays open)
Session B - Theme Rooms (plus Home Room stays open)
Closing (favorite moments, takeaways, plus a little surprise)
Total: 2 hours
- Graffiti Workshop: A fascinating, hands-on street art masterclass with a renowned graffiti artist. Everyone will develop their own graffiti name, learn various handstyles, and practice lettering their own tags and pieces!
- DIY Cocktail Class: With a knowledgeable craft bartender, learn how to make a delicious seasonal beverage — using easy to find ingredients! Event is BYO — we’ll share a list of basic ingredients for everyone to come with.
- Stand Up Comedy Show: Laugh with an up-and-coming comic, and learn about the craft during a Q&A. Yes, it’s HR-friendly humor (and still ridiculously funny).
- Karaoke Club: For those ready to let loose, this is a fun, fast-paced karaoke room. Your enthusiastic “KJ” host will seamlessly keep the party moving, helping your team find songs and take the stage, and keeping the energy up, and the vibes supportive!
- Magic Show: With 1.5 million followers on TikTok, the spell-binding illusionist Evgeny brings his unique blend of card tricks, mentalism and sleight of hand.
- Virtual Vacation: Get transported to a tropical vacation (Hawaiian shirts are encouraged) for a series of fun ice-breakers and competitive challenges that help you escape the island.
- Games Room – Fun competitive games (like a scavenger hunt and Catchphrase) will get you connecting, competing, and acting just a bit silly.
- Intro to Improv Comedy: A veteran improv comic will teach the basic principles of improv, and lead your team through a series of quick-paced, fun games that highlight teamwork (and laughter).
- Bingo!: Not your grandma’s bingo club! Energetic games and banter with lovable dive bar bartender Petey Dunn.
- Pub Quiz Trivia: UK-based pub quiz host and comic Julian Laverty brings you into his favorite virtual pub for a hilarious, competitive quiz for all, with topics ranging from history to movies and TV, music, pop culture, sports and more.
- Drag Show: Incredible young drag performers will dazzle you with live performance, sassy banter and Q&A.
Depending on which Theme Rooms you book, there may be things you’ll wanna prepare (like ingredients for the DIY Cocktail class, marker and paper for Graffiti Workshop, a tropical background for Virtual Vacation, etc).
We’ll list all these at the top of your event landing page, so your team can take a look and prep before the party!
Yep, we can run this as a 1-hour party, where we combine all Theme Rooms into 1 session.
The beauty of the Party in a Box is that there’s really something for everyone.
Your experience specialist will work with you to design a schedule that includes Theme Rooms appealing to a variety of team members.
The rooms vary in terms of involvement/zaniness, so we can ensure it’s the right mix for your team 🥳
Once you send in a request, we’ll reach out within 1 business day to help you!
We’ll set up a chat and demo with one of our hosts, who can walk you through what this event looks like. Bring any key decision makers to the call, so they can get sold on how fun this’ll be too 😉
We’ll follow up with more info, then our booking specialist will answer any further questions and assist with scheduling and secure online payment.
We’ll be in touch leading up to the event, and share a custom landing page that you send to your team (however you normally invite them to events).
On the day of, show up ready for fun, and our host will take it from there!
Yes! Our graffiti artist in Brooklyn creates awesome graffiti wall decals (view examples here).
He will hand-draw your company name in a graffiti style, color it in, and print onto high-quality vinyl for each of your team members. These will then be shipped directly to each person in poster tubes!
These are awesome mementos for the session, and a fun way to reward your team.
The size is 16″x24″, they install in minutes, and can be removed and reapplied to another location easily.
Start: Get Schedules & Pricing
Standard pricing, plus specials for large groups, packages and nonprofits. Enter your details and we will send you the info.