Virtual Holiday Parties. Done Right.
Party In a Box! Remote All-Staffs and Holiday Parties
Let’s address the elephant in the room: standard corporate holiday parties can be a bit of a snooze-fest.
Give your team a real reason to celebrate this holiday season with an incredibly epic virtual holiday party (that doesn’t suck).
We know how much you really care about your virtual team, and since you’re here, you’re probably looking to plan a next-level virtual holiday party that’s truly fun for everyone.
Well, get ready to deck the halls and raise a glass of bubbly, because that’s where we come in.
Bring your team together from anywhere.
Who would have thought working from home would become permanent? While there are many perks to being part of a virtual team (like setting up the perfect home-office, or taking video calls with sweatpants on), it can be tough for everyone to really feel like a team. When everyone is working from home, things can get a little lonely. That’s no way to feel this holiday season.
That’s why it’s more important now than ever before to bring your team together, to really celebrate the end of the year, and one another. And there’s no better way to do that than with a virtual holiday party.
Get your team genuinely engaged, boost enthusiasm and morale, encourage organic team building, and give everyone the chance to unwind and celebrate joyfully, no matter the size of your team or where in the world they’re located.
How our virtual holiday parties are different (and better)
Sure, virtual holiday parties have been done before, but give us a moment to toot our own horn (or jingle our own bells, if you will), because our virtual holiday parties are definitely nothing like the rest.
Here’s what your team is going to love about our virtual holiday parties:
Hosted By Top Professionals & Actually Fun
We don’t ask just anybody to host our ridiculously fun virtual holiday parties. Our events are hosted by virtual company party professionals (yes, that’s a thing) who are absolute experts in their fields, and who will get your team energized and excited.Plus, not only are our hosts the best of the best, but our events are genuinely fun for everyone, without being cheesy. And they’re definitely not run-of-the-mill, because we can all agree that the usual suspects (like regular ole’ virtual happy hours) are a little overplayed at this point.
Tailored & Exclusive
Our bespoke virtual holiday parties are designed to bring your team closer together, and we’re more than happy to tailor every event to meet your specific needs.Plus, our virtual holiday parties are exclusive and open only to your team members. That means no need to share the virtual karaoke mic with anyone who’s not on your team.
Designed To Promote Team Bonding
Trust us, your team is craving the chance to genuinely connect with each other, like the good old days. Our virtual holiday parties will get your team members talking, singing, and laughing with each other. It’s basically impossible for your team not to bond during our virtual holiday party.
Employees Choose Their Own Adventure
Sure, everyone has different preferences (we hear there are some people who genuinely enjoy holiday fruitcake, for example). That’s why we offer different options during each session, and employees choose their own adventure.
How it Works
Ah, so you’re wondering how this whole “virtual party” thing goes down. Here’s exactly how it works:
- Fail-proof formula: Firstly, you should know that us virtual party experts use our fail-proof party formula that works for any company (up to 1,000 employees at a time). This means a stress-free experience for those of you brave souls actually planning your virtual holiday party, because we’ve got it from here.
- Festival-style holiday party: Our virtual holiday parties are festival-style, meaning there are different sessions with events to choose from, and everyone chooses their own adventure. We have multiple facilitators running the awesome Theme Rooms, so everyone will have something to celebrate.
- Custom holiday party design & webpage: You’ll get to design your perfect virtual holiday party with your own Virtual Experience Specialist, and will get a custom event webpage with a schedule, activity descriptions, and room links. The day of the party, your host will meet everyone in the Home Room, will explain the event’s flow and Theme Rooms, and then kick things off.
- Easy booking: Our virtual holiday parties are ridiculously easy to book. Simply fill out our contact form and we’ll hop on a quick call to get your date and time, group size, and your “top request” Theme Rooms (you can also mark any rooms you definitely don’t want).
What do we do at a virtual holiday party?
Okay, so we’ve piqued your interest, but you’re all like “What do we actually do at a virtual holiday party?” As we’ve mentioned, we offer a variety of wildly entertaining Theme Rooms, and your team members will choose which ones to attend. Here are our options for the different Theme Rooms:
- DIY Cocktail Class: Are we the only ones who once dreamed of becoming mixologists? With a knowledgeable craft bartender, you’ll learn step-by-step how to make a delicious seasonal beverage. Event is BYO, but we’ll share a list of basic ingredients for everyone to come with.
- Stand Up Comedy Show: ‘Tis the season for lots of laughter. An up-and-coming comic will have you absolutely LOL-ing during virtual standup comedy. Yes, it’s HR-friendly humor (and still ridiculously funny).
- Karaoke Club: Holiday party karaoke is the stuff of lore, and your team can bring it back with a fun, fast-paced, and supportive karaoke room.
- Magic Show: Our spell-binding illusionist bring a unique blend of high-tech magic, mentalism and sleight of hand (maybe you can ask him if he can magically give everyone a big holiday bonus)
- Virtual Vacation: Nothing says holiday season like taking a tropical dream getaway. Get transported to a tropical virtual vacation (Hawaiian shirts are encouraged) for a series of fun ice-breakers and competitive challenges that help you escape the island.
- Bingo!: Not your grandma’s bingo club! Energetic games and banter
- Pub Quiz Trivia: Step into a virtual pub for a hilarious, competitive quiz for all.
- Drag Show: Nothing says holiday season like a show-stopping performance. Incredible drag performers will dazzle you with a live show, sassy banter and Q&A.
How do I book?
Just click the button below and fill out our contact form. Then we’ll hop on a quick call to learn more (your date and time, group size, and your Theme Rooms). Then, we’ll create an event landing page that you can share with your team.
The day of the party, your host will meet everyone in the Home Room, and explain the event’s flow and Theme Rooms, then let the party go!
Looking for an in-person corporate holiday party? Bay Area, LA, and NYC, we’ve got you covered.
Our virtual holiday parties are perfect for your team of remote superstars, but if you’re in one of our neighborhoods, we’re hyped to offer you in-person holiday parties.
These IRL parties include all of the epic features of our virtual holiday parties, but in real life.
Kabloom will meet you at your office or venue of choice with a team of entertainers and run theme rooms with extra hands-on elements. (Think: getting your hands dirty by learning graffiti, belting it out on the mic for real, or getting a front-row seat to a live drag show.)
We’re pleased to offer our in-person corporate holiday parties in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, and New York City at this time.
Home Room (welcome, ice breakers, time for short speech from an exec)
Session A - Theme Rooms (plus Home Room stays open)
Session B - Theme Rooms (plus Home Room stays open)
Closing (favorite moments, takeaways, plus a little surprise)
Total: 2 hours
Depending on which Theme Rooms you book, there may be things you’ll wanna prepare (like ingredients for the DIY Cocktail class, marker and paper for Graffiti Workshop, a tropical background for Virtual Vacation, etc).
We’ll list all these at the top of your event landing page, so your team can take a look and prep before the party!
Yep, we can run this as a 1-hour party, where we combine all Theme Rooms into 1 session.
The beauty of the Party in a Box is that there’s really something for everyone.
Your experience specialist will work with you to design a schedule that includes Theme Rooms appealing to a variety of team members.
The rooms vary in terms of involvement/zaniness, so we can ensure it’s the right mix for your team 🥳
Once you send in a request, we’ll reach out within 1 business day to help you!
We’ll set up a chat and demo with one of our hosts, who can walk you through what this event looks like. Bring any key decision makers to the call, so they can get sold on how fun this’ll be too 😉
We’ll follow up with more info, then our booking specialist will answer any further questions and assist with scheduling and secure online payment.
We’ll be in touch leading up to the event, and share a custom landing page that you send to your team (however you normally invite them to events).
On the day of, show up ready for fun, and our host will take it from there!
Yes! Our graffiti artist in Brooklyn creates awesome graffiti wall decals (view examples here).
He will hand-draw your company name in a graffiti style, color it in, and print onto high-quality vinyl for each of your team members. These will then be shipped directly to each person in poster tubes!
These are awesome mementos for the session, and a fun way to reward your team.
The size is 16″x24″, they install in minutes, and can be removed and reapplied to another location easily.
Sure! For this multi-room event (Party in a Box), our pricing starts at $40 USD/person + gratuity, with an $800 minimum.
There are discounts for larger teams of 50+, nonprofits, and return clients